Finding the right pallet racking system is all about aligning the key differentiators with the services you actually need.
Drive-in pallet racks offer several advantages, including:
- First-in, last-out (FILO): Because of the single entry/exit point for your pallets, this helps organize workflow more effectively.
- Maximum pallet storage: Perfect for handling a larger volume of products.
- High-density storage: Whereas other pallet racks favor a different method, drive-in pallet rack systems offer an ideal system to store large quantities of similar products with no expiration date.
- Maximize your space: High storage density and superior utilization of ground space means nothing in your facility goes to waste.
- Cost effective: With a relatively low initial investment, you can start working more efficiently with a superior storage solution in no time.