March 17, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
Like so many people around the world, our team is feeling the effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and our thoughts and prayers go out to anyone affected.
We wanted to take a moment to share with you how we are continuing to support our customers’ needs and ensure our employees safety through this difficult time. As a business, we are focused on the safety of all those whom we interact with through the course of our business. We are also keeping a continued focus on how to best maintain and deliver value and service to our customers.
Our top priority remains to support you and to ensure that we the make products and services available that can help you during this challenging time. To this end, we have developed our business continuity plan.
Business Continuity & Customer Support
As part of our business continuity planning, we are closely following all Federal, State, and local government recommendations so we can best serve our customers, partners, and employees during this uncertain and ever-changing situation. We will maintain all business operations in our offices or remotely – depending on the location of our team members and local government recommendations.
As stated above, Southwest Warehouse Solutions has developed a Business Continuity Plan (BCP). It includes contingency and backup procedures as follows:
- Key Southwest Warehouse Solutions personnel are prepared to work remotely, as needed, to support our customers that are identified as vital or essential to the supply chain, and/or customers that support essential businesses to the supply chain such as grocery stores, food banks, medical/pharmaceutical facilities, or other business as dictated by governing laws.
- Key personnel include: Management personnel in Service, Technicians, Parts, Sales, CSS and Executive Level Officers.
- Southwest Warehouse Solutions Computer Systems, Mobile Phones and Technician Vans are fully operational and can be managed remotely, as needed.
Please know our top priority is to support our customers throughout these challenging times and we are working hard to support the safety and health of our employees that are coming into the office while also preparing to support remote access with a full business continuity plan. This includes increasing:
- Educating our employees on the prevention of communicable diseases such as COVID19
- Increasing the sanitizing and cleaning at all locations
- Implementing a “Visitor Questionnaire” to ensure visitors do not pose a threat to those on site
- Providing our office employees with ample sanitizer and soap, as well as facial tissues and Clorox wipes
- Limiting traffic at all locations by having sales personnel work from home, as possible
- Ensuring that any employee who is coughing, sneezing, or has a fever is staying home.
Thank You and Stay Safe
We are taking these measures because your business is of the utmost importance, and we want you to know that our teams will continue to work hard to deliver service and support wherever possible.
We are thinking of you, your families, your respective team members, and your business overall. We value your business and will get through this together. We are here for you today, and we will be here when we get past this; partnering with you every step of the way.
President and CEO